I know…I talk about Girls with Gusto a lot. I guess you could say it’s my writing passion. But it’s also my greatest desire for you—that you would learn to live with godly gusto!
That’s why I’m so intent on getting this book published and in the hands of readers like you. And the good news is that you can actually help me get published by sharing and liking posts, following me on social media, and signing up to receive my monthly newsletter. All of these actions help to build my platform, making it more likely that publishers will want to accept Girls with Gusto.
Enter the Drawing!
To show my appreciation, I’m hosting a drawing through 2/28/18. Click here to enter the drawing for a chance to win one of these awesome prizes:
- $25 Amazon gift card
- One of 3 autographed books by best-selling author Michelle Medlock Adams
- Autographed copy of The Revisionary by award-winning author Kristen Hogrefe
- Autographed copy of The Cinderella Rule Bethany Jett
- And I’ll throw in some surprises, too!
In the section below, I answer some questions friends and readers have asked about the book. If you’d like to submit a question, simply leave a comment below. Please also consider answering the poll at the bottom of the page. Thank you!
Q: What is Girls with Gusto?
Girls with Gusto is a manuscript I’m writing about the spiritual journey. In it, I outline the eight major steps of the spiritual journey to help you determine where you are right now and what you need to do to progress.
This isn’t about salvation, though. This is about drawing closer to the Lord. As we do that, we become the people God created us to be. Pretty cool, huh?
Q: So what’s with the title?
Gusto means spirit, verve, energy, zest. These words should describe the way we live–both in our daily lives and in our spiritual lives. That’s because there shouldn’t be a division between the two. Instead, we should seek God wholeheartedly on every day and in everything that we do.
Watch the video below for a little more info:
The following video is a bit longer (at about 30 minutes) and is taken from a radio interview I did earlier in 2017 to promote a college class I was teaching. The host, Doug Apple, asked some great questions about the spiritual journey.
Q: Where can we get more info?
- Read the weekly blog posts. Enter your email address on the Blog page to get the posts delivered to your inbox.
- Join the discussion in the Girls with Gusto Facebook Group.
- Book me for your next bible study or conference.
Q: How can we share the word?
To get published with a traditional publisher, I need to show them that there are people (lots of people!) interested in reading my book. If you like the idea of Girls with Gusto, please complete the following poll.
You can also
- Nominate a woman for the Girls with Gusto award through the The Big Sisterhood section of this site.
- Leave a comment below or like and share this page on social media.
- Don’t forget the enter the drawing!
- Agree with me in prayer that God will fulfill what He has set out to do with this book.
Be encouraged. Be encouraging. Be a Girl with Gusto!